Full Service Occupational Medicine Provided at Excel Urgent Care of Iselin, NJ
Owner, Operator, Business and Corporate Accounts Welcome!
Want your employees treated quickly so they can get back to work?
Want your employees health needs met by our skilled professionals and with quality care?
Want to know that our patients and all the details will be handled with care?
WE DO IT ALL!!
Occupational Health, otherwise known as Occupational Medicine, is concentrated on the healthcare of your employees. Extensive services such as diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries, physicals and drug testing, are some of the many services your company may need.
We perform multiple services from Lab testing to comprehensive physicals. In addition, Excel Urgent Care provides an expansive range of occupational health to ensure the safety of your employees and workplace, thus reducing the costs for your business.
Our Comprehensive Occupational Services Include:
- Pre-Placement Testing (Includes medical history and physical examination)
- Breath Alcohol Screening (DOT & NON DOT)
- Asbestos Physical (Includes Physical exam, Pulmonary Function Test & OSHA Respiratory Questionnaire)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Services
- Post-Employment Offer Testing
- Worker’s Compensation Injuries
- Firefighter, Police and OSHA Physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries
- CDL Physicals
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Hepatitis B Titer
- Hepatitis B Injection
- Lift Test
- Chest X-Ray
- Eye Exam
- BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing)
- Labs: SMA26 | CBC w/ DIFF | Lead | ZZP
Make sure you are prepared for your DOT Physical Exam:
What to bring with you:
- Photo ID
- Eyeglasses (If vision requires a prescription)
- Last MER Card
- Specific information about any prescription medications you are using along with dosages.
- Yearly clearance letter from Cardiologist or for other chronic conditions that may be required before clearance.
What to expect:
- Health history review
- Thorough physical examination
- Urine test
Keep the following in mind before:
- To speed up your visit please fill out the driver’s portion of the Medical Examination Report prior to your visit.
- Insurance does not cover this exam – some employers may pay for this exam
Follow, Like and share us on social media
If you are having trouble getting to our urgent care, please call us and one of our friendly staff members will help you get to us.